Dated: 4th August 2023
Puritan Values Limited, The Dome, St Edmunds Rd, Southwold, Suffolk, IP18 6JU Tel: 07966 371676
Our website (puritanvalues.com) may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on these links or enabling such connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these third-party websites and encourage you to review their policies when you leave our website.
Information We May Collect from You and How We Collect It
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information You Provide to Us: This includes data you provide when filling out forms on our website, registering an account, making a purchase, or contacting us. The information you provide may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment details.
- Information We Collect Automatically: When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and usage patterns. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and pages viewed.
If You Fail to Provide Personal Data
If you fail to provide certain personal data when requested, we may not be able to process your order or provide you with the services you have requested.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To process and fulfill your orders, including delivery and payment processing.
- To manage your account and provide customer support.
- To communicate with you regarding your orders, account, and any inquiries.
- To improve our website, products, and services.
The Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
We will only process your personal data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. The legal bases for processing your personal data are:
- The performance of a contract between you and us when you make a purchase or register an account.
- Our legitimate interests in providing the best possible services and products to you.
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
We may use your personal data to provide you with information about our products, promotions, and offers that may be of interest to you. You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
Promotional Offers from Us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage, and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services, and offers may be relevant for you.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us using the details provided above.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
Disclosure of Your Information
- Service providers and business partners who assist us in the operation of our website and the provision of our services.
- Legal and regulatory authorities as required by law or court order.
- Third parties involved in the shipping and delivery process.
Where We Store Your Personal Data and International Transfers
Your personal data may be stored and processed in countries outside of your own. When we transfer your data internationally, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How Long We Hold Your Information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights may include:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to erasure of your personal data.
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
Access to Information
Right to Withdraw Consent
If you have provided your consent for specific processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you believe that we have not handled your personal data properly or have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, please contact us. We will promptly investigate and respond to your concerns.